I'm not trying to say that this parade/protest does not have good intentions, but what I am saying is that it is hard to create something like this using the convenient resources that exist in our society. Want to slow the effects of a negative climate change? Here are some suggestions:
1. Stop buying bottled water in areas where the local water is potable.
2. Make your own paper from dryer lint
3. Only buy sustainable products
4. Go back to landlines, cell phones and their parts contribute to a bad environment
5. Grow your own food and become a farmer
There are more, but these are some of the things that would help.
This may generate some hate mail, but, I am using the first amendment to discuss what I observed. Thank you.